Tamron 35mm F/1.4 with M6 mkii

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
OP HDRI Forum Member • Posts: 78
Re: Tamron 35mm F/1.4 with M6 mkii

Marco Nero wrote:

The most common problems with Tamron lenses are stuck apertures and/or AF failure. I do happen to know that there's been several complaints from Tamron 35mm f/1.4 lens users who note that the IBIS inside the new Canon EOS R cameras does not appear to operate with their Tamron lens attached to the camera.

Hmm , thats one worry hence wanted to check on forum if someone tried this combo

The Canon EF 32mm f/1.4 lens is the sharpest lens I've used in 20+ years of digital photography, so it's a sure bet that the alternatives are unlikely to come to close. If it's not too expensive for you, that's the one to consider if image quality is paramount and you prefer to shoot at f/1.4 whenever possible.

Its in my price range as well as consideration

If the Tamron lens is in a good price range for you, then you could consider it for the M with an adapter.

The only reason I am considering it is due to it excellent measurements and sharpness edge to edge

https://www.lenstip.com/570.8-Lens_review-Tamron_SP_35_mm_f_1.4_Di_USD_Vignetting.html

Need to find similar measurements for EFM 32mm

HDRI's gear list:HDRI's gear list
Canon EOS 350D Fujifilm X-T100 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Canon 70-300 F4-5.6 IS II Fujifilm 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow