Help with strap adaptation for canon g1x mark iii

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Josemi Forum Member • Posts: 60
Re: Help with strap adaptation for canon g1x mark iii

Good morning, as I mentioned in another thread I bought a canon g1x mark iii, and being small I wanted a hand strap. I have always had nikon and olympus and have never had a canon .. now when I have it I look at the strap grips that are super thin and with an adapter, they are not the typical thicker or wider straps that give confidence to carry it, it is more with the weight of 400g that scares me since it is relatively compact but weighs almost twice as much as a compact one ... I have seen people who have put key rings in the place of the adapter, but it is very strange, uncomfortable and they do not have total freedom since they do not it rotates at all or snags ... another option I am evaluating is a strap on the tripod thread and a small rope from where the strap pendant is to the thread ... but I am very lost and worried about this as I do not understand how they do something and they do not put how they touch the supports so that the user feels safe ... it is that I have been with it for a few days and it seems that I know that it has peeled a bit and being so well gives a panic that it breaks and breaks goodbye to the camera .. how did you get it? Thank you.

Josemi's gear list:Josemi's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon Coolpix A Panasonic ZS200 Samsung NX500 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow