Best place to sell gear?

Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
Nikon33
Nikon33 Senior Member • Posts: 2,486
Re: MPB Update

Jeff Peterman wrote:

I received a quote for just under $600 for my 6D MK1 and 50mm f1.8 MK1. Checking prices on eBay, that was reasonable (yes, I could get a few hundred more with a lot of effort). I used their shipping label and packaged them up and dropped them off at FedEx. They sent me an email on receipt, and today confirmed that they met the "Excellent" condition I claimed and gave me the full amount quoted. The only effort on my part was a few minutes on line, wrapping them up, and dropping them off 2 miles from my house.

Based on this, I will look through more stuff to see what else is worth selling - I have multiple lenses untouched for years, and could get some lenses for my new M6 MKII.

That’s actually really fair. I’ve seen low shutter count copies sell for barely more than $600 on eBay, and of course you would get killed with the fees. I would say MPB was the right choice (50mm Mk 1 is about $70 lens).

Nikon33's gear list:Nikon33's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Sony a1 Sony 1.4x Teleconverter (2016) Sony 2x Teleconverter (2016) Sony FE 12-24mm F4 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow