Fuji X-T4 - XF 35mm 1.4 vs Sony A7iii - SEL 55mm 1.8 Zeiss vs Nikon Z6 II - Nikkor Z 50 mm 1.8 S

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Regular Member • Posts: 389
Re: Fuji X-T4 - XF 35mm 1.4 vs Sony A7iii - SEL 55mm 1.8 Zeiss vs Nikon Z6 II - Nikkor Z 50 mm 1.8 S

Matthias Harder wrote:

Haha, good to know that I might still be able to get my picture on the cover of Vogue, even if I decide for the Fuji in the end Thanks for taking that worry of my shoulders!

The joy you're having with the Fuji definitely comes across. In the end the camera is a tool for me and at the same time, there's nothing wrong with working with good tools that are a joy to use!

I think they all have their benefits and I'm also hopeful, that I might be able to use the Fujis film simulations to my benefit if I ever decide to go hunting for instagram likes

In a way I always liked the utilitarian, unpretentious (to me) design of the Sony. It just screams, I'm a tool, use me. And it's definitely unapologetically a tool of the digital age whilst the Fuji has an air of analogue admits their more high tech looking rivals.

I'd love have some time with each camera and see how it feels after I could make it my own. That's much more my style of learning than overanalyzing everything and making a decision from the mind. And here I am, pixel peeking raw files.

And hearing from someone who actually used the camera for longer and knows it in and out is really helpful to get out of the mind a little more!

👍👍👍👍

At my website 100% of the photos shot with Fujifilms.  Portrait,  travel, street, fine art etc

Www.stayuntilforever.com

-- hide signature --

Everywhere is home
@sufstreet
@xftales

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow