Fuji X-T4 - XF 35mm 1.4 vs Sony A7iii - SEL 55mm 1.8 Zeiss vs Nikon Z6 II - Nikkor Z 50 mm 1.8 S

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Matthias Harder New Member • Posts: 17
Re: Fuji X-T4 - XF 35mm 1.4 vs Sony A7iii - SEL 55mm 1.8 Zeiss vs Nikon Z6 II - Nikkor Z 50 mm 1.8 S

Thanks Johan, I appreciate your input!

I have a friend who shoots the Sony combo and it's surprisingly lightweight. With the Nikon on the other hand, I was worried wether I'd carry it around as much. The pictures she takes do have a character I like and I also know, that she always edits them quite a bit.

https://www.instagram.com/janareinwarth

Do you shoot mostly raw or do you also use the Fuji jpgs from time to time?

I looked at your page and the pictures you take have a warmth to them which I like!

In case I'd chose Fuji and actually went for a cheaper body, what's your experience with the X-S10 in comparison to the X-T bodies? I'm not emotionally attached to my camera looking vintage and if it's the same image quality in a smaller body I might also appreciate that.

What I'm worried about is the shooting experience with an inferior EVF and screen. What's your take on that?

Have a good day!

All the best

Matthias

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow