The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
OP telemach Contributing Member • Posts: 685
Re: I think his list of criticism about GR3 is fairly pertinent.

doceyes wrote:

In which case the battery is not the source of the heat but it is acting as a heat sink. If the use of the battery is the source then again putting a new battery in the camera will also start the process all over again. I do not believe anyone has proven where the cause of the overheating is exactly located in the camera

great ! please do some tests, record on video and share; if Ricoh can't maybe we can find what's the source of the problem

left on for a long period of time. Putting ventilation holes, a heatsink, etc., may reduce the overheating in your case, but that does not mean the camera has to be made larger.

maybe does not but GRII is only slightly bigger and you can use it as long as you have enough batteries

We can keep going around in a circle, but doing a negative review

please see my disclaimer, it is not a review

that can only result in a meme with a frown and a thumbs down, seems a bit strange to some of us.

sure if you think this is a review and emoticon is a summary of this review then you are all wrong

camera has plus's and minus's, but that would mean all cameras, all automobiles, everything, would result in a thumbs down.

you can make similar list for all cameras, all automobiles, everything, I did for GRIII

Which is why reviews of any products have a list of positive findings (usually) and a list of negative findings.

if only that was a review and if only you read disclaimer

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow