The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
OP telemach Contributing Member • Posts: 685
Re: I think his list of criticism about GR3 is fairly pertinent.

Andrewteee wrote:

True, why would this even be a con. The only time it seems to matter is if you're selling one and someone asks you for the shutter count.

looks like you never seen these screens; shutter count is the most important one but there are also other interesting information about the number of errors and statistics

I've sold cameras, people asked, I said I had no idea but I estimated and they still bought them. With Leica, you can't find out at all. Still, people buy them.

OK so you reasoning is that if other cameras don't have then Ricoh should remove it;

I know that for manufacturer it's not an ideal situation to reveal that but for users and 3rd party service centers it has it's value

they wear out, buy a new camera. To my knowledge, shutter count does not impact IQ.

but with GRII the bigger the number the greater chance that aperture blades become sticky and it affects this model; I have two of GRII and both suffer from it

OMG it must have been stressful to not know the shutter count.

you think so ?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow