5D4 vs R6 image quality--samples here

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
davev8
davev8 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,216
Re: 5D4 vs R6 image quality--samples here

michoristo wrote:

They both look like blurry messes and reminds me of why I sold off my EF lenses.

sume EF lenses are sharper in corners at the wide end than RF lenses.. the EF 16-35F2.8Lmkiii being one of them ..the reason for this the EF lenses are not relying on in camera corrections to counteract optical deficiency like excessive barrel distortion and vignetting...i think you will find any EF lens design in the last say 5 years will need a test chart and lab conditions to notice the difference

-- hide signature --

Attention Dislexsic i mean dyslexic person... This post will have many although spell checked, spelling and grammatical errs ..its The best its going get so no need to tell me it is bad I know it is .....................................................................................................
the EOS M is not dead and wont be for a long time ....as long as you don't want a flagship camera with a VF...if that's the case it died sometime ago
My 5D IS a MK1 classic
.........................................................................................................
There is no argument for FF vs APS-c (or m43) with shallow DOF..as it's a law of physics and a very subjective personal thing if you want to make use of the shallow DOF only FF can offer
.....................................................................................................
If you wait for a camera that will tick all your boxes ....by then you will have more boxes to tick..... so the wait continues .....David Appleton

davev8's gear list:davev8's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS R6 Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow