The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
OP telemach Contributing Member • Posts: 686
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Andrewteee wrote:

Isn't this what most came manufacturers would hope for? If you can't please everyone all the time, then pleasing most of them is pretty good, right?

Most manufacturers are improving and Ricoh is changing that is why some prefer GRII over GRIII.

Most artists and professionals would just find the right tool for their work and get down to work.

and what if that is the right tool ???

Why expend energy on such a negative review when you can funnel that time toward your creative outlet or your work

who told you it is a review and most importantly a negative one;

presenting cons are objective; for you overheating might be a great feature and for me it is something that makes me angry but don't focus on me but read facts and judge by yourself

I'm with others that if so many people finding at least something to like about the GR3, an entirely negative review

who told you it is a review ????

others have covered the positives, but his blog post would have had more value if he presented his own balanced POV.

if only I did a typical review instead of a compilation of cons

While the OP has some interesting work and seems to have used the GR3 for a long time, there's not a single image in the "review."

if only that was a review and the intention was to give image examples but it is not

I wrote that I am actively using GR3 for last 2 years and have all the documentation to prove it

How can you review a camera and not talk about the IQ and show images that convey your findings?

if only I did a typical review instead of a compilation of cons

At the end of the day, it's the pictures that matter - the output. And there's no comparisons with other cameras he shoots with.

and there will be no comparison because GR is my main camera and I don't use both at the same sime; I do have CX for different kind of shots

It all just comes across as being grumpy about it, just looking for the negatives.

that's the whole point of my post, grab and post all the negatives that I can think of so will serve a purpose

I'm sorry he had a bad experience, I'm just not sure why he had to tell the world about it without at least either including photographs or touching on anything at all that he may have liked about the GR3.

because it was not intended

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow