Rogeti RG-1 Mk2 Initial Review

Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
3dwag
3dwag Veteran Member • Posts: 4,504
Re: Rogeti RG-1 Mk2 Initial Review

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought out and -written initial review! I have been seriously considering this head vs the much more expensive AS D4, and you have answered many of my questions about it, though I still have a few — but I need to read your review again and re-watch both Keith Cooper’s and Natan Cool’s YouTube videos, before I can do so intelligently.

In the meantime, I do have one clarification with regard to your comments about the lower panning clamp locking knob…I was in a chat with Rogeti, and in fact that knob can be repositioned. Here is what Rogeti told me:

“the lower panning lock lever can be re-positioned. Just pull the panning lock in and turn. It has 6 angles.”

Looking forward to your update here when you have had some good field experience with your new head!

-- hide signature --

-Dennis W.
Austin, Texas
¯\_|’_’|_/¯
http://www.pbase.com/3dwag/image/97156660.jpg

3dwag's gear list:3dwag's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M1 III +22 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow