The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
James Bligh Senior Member • Posts: 2,382
Harold, where are you? You are needed here.

Tungsten Nordstein wrote:

James Bligh wrote:

It is curious how/why you failed to comment on #6 Service centers; I wonder whether it is by a simple mistake (though I guess it is unlikely because they are numbered sequentially.) or you intentionally omitted it. If the latter is the case I am afraid it may undermine your integrity, my friend. Honestly your comment or rebuttal on other items of the list hardly qualifies an objectivity I may say. No big deal, who in Ricoh forum can be objective when someone lists 23 items of weakness/faultiness of his/her beloved toy?

I had nothing to add. as I have had no recent experience. So how can I say anything – I cannot agree or disgaree? Obvioulsy I could have said no comment, but forgot or thought it was not worth it. But thinking now – What do service centres actually have to do with a camera review? (Rhetorical question.)

>undermine your integrity, my friend.

That is complete b.s., Mr Bligh. If you want to start an argument go elsewhere.

Soon Harold will comment on this. I think an opinion on this by Harold may bring us to an island of Objectivity if not an Integrity.

https://michal.walasz.net/ricoh-gr-iii-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

BTW the list is increased to 25 items. Good development. 

-- hide signature --

You really want you a pound of flesh, don't you?
-- Mallory to Miller in the movie 'The Guns of Navarone'

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow