The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Regular Member • Posts: 266
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

James Bligh wrote:

jfa3000 wrote:

telemach wrote:

You seem to be under the misguided impression that it's up to me to answer any of your questions or solve any of your problems. Sorry, not true.

If you're getting the results you want, and have had to work around the limitations of the tool you've chosen, why write a lengthy piece with a provocative title 'bad and the ugly' and not expect someone to point out the obvious contradictions in your arguments?

Welcome to real life. Enjoy your camera and take great photos.

I remember telemach is a long-term frequenter of Ricoh forum. Beside that he has every right to state his opinions which does not harm anyone/anything. So why to be repulsive by his statement of facts/opinions?

Repulsive? Take a step back and look at how silly this sounds.

Oh dear, the GR cameras really do bring out some radical emotions in people.

I'm just pointing out there's no perfect camera, that the OP has posted a long lists of things he'd like in his perfect camera GR4/5/6, and that now he's getting the results he wants from the GR3 because he's figured out his tool and how to use it- news flash- that's what everybody does. It's called a learning curve, and adapting to the circumstances.

I'm questioning why he has to publish an emotionally charged hit sheet dissing the camera when it's his problem in not understanding and working with its limitations (reading the spec sheet is enough for most intelligent consumers)- an obvious contradiction.

I'm not negating his right to say whatever he wants- just the accuracy. To give an opinion, and influence others who may buy the camera in an inaccurate and misleading way is wrong. There's a difference, I hope you can see it.

If he's so into knowing what the perfect camera is, why doesn't he go and design, manufacture and market it himself.

Until then, chose the best tool for purpose on the market, like everybody, and get on with it. There's alternatives he, and others, can buy that are more suitable for his needs- they can find them out for themselves, like most adults.

It's not that difficult to understand, I hope, and certainly not 'repulsive' in any way.

Dear, oh dear... such defensive, sensitive people here in the Ricoh forum.

The GR3 is a great camera, not perfect, but great for its intended purpose.

Go take some great pictures... and chill outa bit.

-- hide signature --

jfa3000
www.fredfoto.net

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow