This is an Order! šŸ›‘āœ‹šŸš«ā›”

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Greg7579
Greg7579 Forum Pro • Posts: 13,234
This is an Order! šŸ›‘āœ‹šŸš«ā›”

For the Love of God Men! Please stop posting thumbnails of your beautiful shots on our MF Board. This is not the iPhone Board. This is not snapchat. This is not your teenage daughter texting shots of her freshly painted green toenails to her girlfriends....

We are all pixel peeping, which is what 100% of all GFX photographers do. We have good monitors. We know what to look for. What know what we are doing.

And we are all shooting raw, as we of course should be.

So take a few seconds, export the raw as a jpeg that is full-size. Do not downsize it. Let the algorithms do their work. They are smarter than you. You don't have to tell it to export at 800 x 600 and rip apart the file. (I am repeating what Jim lectured me on 3 years ago).

Then pick 90% (or even 85%) quality. The file will be about 25 to 35 MB and it will give us something to look at.

Some people even say that exporting at 80% quality is no discernable difference in this case.

And most of all, and I rarely use all-caps for emphasis.

INCLUDE EXIF DATA!

If you aren't shooting with a GF lens, then tell us what your settings were, or buy GF lenses.

You guys are driving me crazy with these EXIF'less thumbnails.

Carry on.

-- hide signature --
 Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Leica Q2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow