Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
harrisonjr98 New Member • Posts: 20
Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens

Note: If you want to DM me with interest, please ALSO reply to this thread so that I get an email notification! I'm not on here too often.

Hello all! Selling my beloved 16-55 to fund some other lenses. Asking $740. Including a B+W protective clear filter with it. Offering about $120 below any eBay prices I can find. This price is, in part, due to my assessment of its condition as follows:

1) extremely small scuff on the front element, please see picture one. It is located toward the right side of the photo. It is the only scuff I can find anywhere on the front/rear elements and is quite small as you can tell. It doesn't become visible in photos under any shooting conditions I've ever had.

2) manual focus ring has a small amount of debris in it (it's exposed often due to the design of the zoom barrel) and exhibits some friction during use. If you shoot with auto-focus as most do, of course, you won't run into this. I never manually pull focus and only noticed this when evaluating the condition of the lens to sell.

Overall condition otherwise I'd describe as "good," it's definitely been used but it's optically fantastic and a great addition to any kit.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Washington, DC, DC, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow