Thinking about India (M9)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Paul20
OP Paul20 Senior Member • Posts: 2,853
Re: Thinking about India (M9)

Janlu,

It’s always a pleasure to hear from you.

It’s not been a great year to say the least .... or has it been two years...? I hope you guys are keeping your spirits high over there. I will never forget the Italians singing to each other from apartment to apartment at the beginning of this thing - that was truly beautiful.

I miss your slices of Italian street life! But I understand your lack of passion at the moment. Your photos where always driven by social interaction- a bit difficult presently.

I’ve been doing the same thing everyday for ages now and even ended up dabbling in macro photography !!!! 😳 What was that about !?!? πŸ˜€ BUT I went to London the other week and it was brilliant to see street life re-emerging.......this time will pass....

It’s was a interesting of you to speak of a “contemporary vision”. I would probably say that when I go to a new place I try to be aware of my surroundings and also my prejudices. Sometimes I embrace my prejudices and sometimes I try to suppress them. I’m not saying for a moment this results in good photography !!! But that’s what I try to do. I hope that makes some kind of sense.

Lovely to hear from you. Keep well.

Paul

Paul20's gear list:Paul20's gear list
Leica SL2 Leica M9 Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Voigtlander 35mm F2.5 Color Skopar Leica SL 24-90mm F2.8-4
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow