Sony A77 II, Sony A99 II, Sony A7 II, lots of lenses

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Promit Senior Member • Posts: 2,053
Sony A77 II, Sony A99 II, Sony A7 II, lots of lenses

I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff. Please feel free to ask for more details and pictures of the gear in question, as I'm still working on filling out the image gallery. I'm open to fair offers. If you want to buy a bunch of stuff as a big bundle deal, I would especially like to make it worth your money.

All asking prices include Paypal fees but exclude shipping.

• Sony A77 Mark II, with SSM 16-50/2.8: $800. Nice condition overall, especially the body. The lens is a bit older and has seen some long days, so the zoom tends to stick slightly in the 16mm position when it hasn't been used for a day. It's fine once you just turn a little harder than normal to unstick it. No lens cap, but includes hood and a Hoya HD clear filter. I also have a Vivitar battery grip, nothing special but always worked just fine.
  • Sony A99 Mark II, with Zeiss SSM 24-70/2.8. $2500. An absolute beast for photos, still arguably unmatched by the current Sony lineup in its combination of speed and resolution. Plus full sensor readout from a 45 MP sensor to 4K video output ... I don't think any of the FE mounts do that!
  • Sony A7 II: $800. I, uh, never opened it. I thought I was going to do a project that didn't materialize.
  • Sony FE 24-70/4: $400. I think I bought this from B&H used as a 9+ and again never used it.
  • Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (IF) DX: $300. Crop-frame lens, very clean.
  • Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 Art A Mount: $450. Crop-frame lens, very clean, comes in an awfully nice bag.
  • Tamron SP 70-200MM F/2.8 DI USD for A mount: $700. Very clean.
  • Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD for A mount: $200. Very clean.
  • Sony DT 35mm f/1.8 SAM: $100. Practically unused.
  • Sony DT 50mm f/1.8 SAM: $60, but you have to buy something else too.
  • Rokinon 85mm f/1.5 Cine A mount: $100.
  • Sony LA-EA3 A-mount to E mount adapter: $100.
 Promit's gear list:Promit's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM +1 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Baltimore, MD, United States

Sony a7 II Sony a77 II Sony a99 II Sony Alpha a99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow