Forum Mods? Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
left eye
left eye Senior Member • Posts: 2,341
Forum Mods?

You might have noticed I started a **Weekly Photo Thread** here, as for me it's one of the highlights of other forums I contribute to (I use various bands of camera depending on purpose).

I'd hoped a Pentax Mod might take up the challenge, basically it requires remembering every Saturday to start a new dated thread. None responded, which I thought rather odd, lack of interest on their part?

So I looked into when our 3 Mods last contributed to this forum :

Martin Ocando : last contributed to the Pentax forum
3 years ago!!
though is very regularly contributing to,
Micro Four Thirds talk

Labe : last contributed to the Pentax forum
10 months ago!!
though is regularly contributing to,
Panasonic Compact Camera Talk,
Mobile Photography,
Open Talk,
Fuji X System,
Sony Alpha FF,
Nikon Z
-all within last month.

Mako2011 : contributes to the Pentax forum approx
every 2 weeks (21 times in the Pentax forum in the past year)
though is much more regularly contributing to the Nikon DX and Canon R forums (listed gear in ‘about me’ is the D7000 & D70 with a bunch of Nikon lenses, nothing related to Pentax).

/

I think Mako is still hanging in here, but my question is, do we need a new Mod by Mako's side - one who lists Pentax in their gear list, and uses Pentax regularly?

Anyway I'll keep starting a new thread each week, just for my own motives - pleasure at being involved in this 'living magazine', but may have to pass the baton on when/if I start traveling abroad again and getting more busy with work.

So what do you all think, would we like to see another Mod here who can regularly bring their knowledge of the Pentax system to the table?

left eye's gear list:left eye's gear list
Olympus E-300 Fujifilm GFX 50S Panasonic GH5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited +8 more
Nikon D70 Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow