Future Of High End Nikon Cameras For Landscape / Architecture ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
chrisD46 Contributing Member • Posts: 723
Future Of High End Nikon Cameras For Landscape / Architecture ?

From what I have read - either the D850 or the Z7II are the current , premiere high megapixel Nikon digital cameras  most suitable for landscape or architecture applications . For this style of photography what do you predict Nikon's direction to be : Do you  we see a D850 replacement OR is Nikon more apt to focus more so on a Z8 , Z8 , etc. ?  The D850 is a marvelous DSLR however with a wide variety of lenses (some now end of life however)  it was released in 2017 and perhaps due for an upgrade -although it's current capabilities may be more than enough for landscape and architecture applications ... The Z lens mount development with accompanying lenses  are stunning however I am lukewarm on Nikons ML camera bodies  at the moment in all but size as compared to the D850 for landscape & architecture. *I would love to hear from opposing suggestions and views on the above subject - thanks in advance !

Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow