How many different interchangeable lenses do you have?

Started 3 months ago | Polls thread
Tango 55 Contributing Member • Posts: 652
Coolpix 950 and 990

Probably the Nikon 950 and FC-E8 fisheye converter -- that's what I used. In fact, I still have one tethered and mounted on the ceiling of my supercomputer machine room.

That! I remember I bought the camera after researching it in DPReview actually, and bought it on a trip to the USA, along with the fish eye. We also had another adapter, I can't recall if it was for wide angle.

I loved the camera. I was very suprised to see the image quality was way ahead of all the other pocket cameras. It literally made great photos albeit lower res than we have now.

After more then 20 years of shooting film, the Coolpix 990 was my first digital camera, purchased in 2001 (3.3 megapixels instead of the 2 megapixels in the 950). I love the thing for the consistently good pictures it took. The purchase of the 990 triggered my interest for  two Nikon DSLRs I never liked: the D50 and D90. But later I knew there was hope when I got the Olympus E-PL2, followed by many others…

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113111339@N03/albums

Tango 55's gear list:Tango 55's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Canon EOS RP Nikon Z5 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow