How long will the 5DsR system effectively last?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Norm Neely Senior Member • Posts: 2,584
Re: How long will the 5DsR system effectively last?

Victor Engel wrote:

How is this relevant to this forum or thread?

My reply was to jerry1 I think it is relevant as he is considering a 5DS R camera along with other cameras I gave a link to.

jerry1 replied three times in this thread.

1) "Where are you guys finding the 5DSR? I see some on eBay that ship from Japan. Anybody know anything about those? Thanks."

2) "Thanks. I thought those were long gone."

3) "I have also considered the R5 and a couple of Sony cameras too. The price on the 5DSR is almost too good to pass but my funds will only go so far so I think I will continue looking forward with the newer technology."

My last reply was in response to number (3) I do not see anything wrong with Him considering other cameras along with 5DS R.

Being as you think my reply was not relevant, just hit complain at the bottom of this reply.

If a moderator agrees with you he will delete my reply to jerry1.

Hijacking the thread was certainly not my intention. Sorry for it, if you and the moderator think so.

Ps. The main reason I replied to jerry1 was to let him know he could purchase a 5DS R at B&H photo and not have to get one from Japan.

2nd) Ps. After thinking about It, maybe best if I had sent jerry1 a PM with the link instead of posting it on this thread.

Sorry it is to late for me to withdraw my reply as it has been replied to.

Thanks, You gave me food for thought.

-- hide signature --

Norm

Norm Neely's gear list:Norm Neely's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 995 Olympus SP-550 UZ Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 5DS R
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow