Recent skitouring-season in Austria with m.zuiko 12-45 4.0 - many images

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alexander Sperl New Member • Posts: 3
Recent skitouring-season in Austria with m.zuiko 12-45 4.0 - many images

Hello everyone,

Below you find some photos of my skitouring saison at various locations around Salzburg/Austria with the m.zuiko 12-45 that I purchased secondhand from a bundle for a good price. I really like the lens after using a lumix 12-32 for several years (really nice size for hiking, biking, etc. however it has a slight purple/blue cast on my Olympus E-M10 Mark II – I only shoot JPEG, with RAW this might be irrelevant), even though at the wide end mainly at the (very) right side of the photo the 12-45 is somewhat less sharp than I would like it to be. However on the long end it is at least as sharp as my 45 1.8 (which might be a subpar sample) and a lot sharper than my 12-32, which is quite weak at the long end. Even though the 12-45 is a lot bigger and also heavier than the 12-32 in my opinion it fits/balances better with the E-M10 Mark II than the 12-32 and I find myself using my camera more often than with the 12-32. So even though my 12-45 is a little weak concerning sharpness at the wide end (where I use it most often……) I am quite happy with the lens.

Kind regards,

Alex

Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow