DxO Pure Raw Question

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ms2thdr New Member • Posts: 2
DxO Pure Raw Question

Hello All,

I am new here, although I often have used the site for reviews of products before I buy.  I have a situation that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered.  Like many people I was very taken by the advent of DxO's Pure Raw.  I did the trial, and it worked great, maybe things were a bit over-sharpened at times but the noise reduction, the perspective control were really super for many of the images I ran through the program.  I purchased the program and not too long after I started getting black images back.  I could run one or two photos through the program then I'd get a fail and until I restarted the computer I couldn't get it to work again.

DxO Pure Raw Failure

This was repeatable and has gone on for weeks now.  Lately I get this message too:

When I contacted DxO they put the blame on gaming software (yes I do a bit of gaming) most notably Steam, saying it "hooks" the Graphics  Processor and prevents DxO from accessing it.  Has anyone else had this issue?

Thank you in advance

Hali

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow