New DP3M: what card and accessories?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Geitekaasje Regular Member • Posts: 154
New DP3M: what card and accessories?

Hiya people,

As you by now know, the new DP3M is en route to the Netherlands. I will have to buy an SD card and will be on the lookout for a nice leather-ish cover.

I think I will advise the new owner a SanDisk Extreme PRO 32GB card. Can I assume that this one works fine in the DP3M? I had one in my SDX and they are very fast on my USB 3 card reader.

And while we are at it, I've seen these marvellous leather cases for the DP. But I can't find that much on Amazon or eBay. This DP is brand new and it always nice to keep it like that, right?  So maybe I'll throw in a nice cover. Does anybody have any clue where to find one? I'm looking for something that Leica or Fuji offers. You know, the type where only the upper body part is covered and adds a bit of a grip. But do surprise me if you have any suggestion?

Have a great one, and again for all the advice and help on my search for the DP3.

-- hide signature --

Im Anfang gab es nur das Wort

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sigma DP3 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow