MINT - PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 (20 mp) - SOLD for asking price.

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 21,108
MINT - PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 (20 mp) - SOLD for asking price.

PLEASE MARK AS SOLD.....

-- hide signature --

I have a MINT/AS-NEW - PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 20 MP advanced bridge camera with less than 600 shutter actuations. Camera has been meticulously maintained and rarely used. For all practical purposes, this camera can pass as new and must be seen to be appreciated - photos show condition. This is a larger kit with extra items (see descriptions below and also evaluate the photos) - $445 USD.

THIS PARTICULAR KIT COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS (Again, refer to photos also):

1. FZ1000 and everything that originally came with it - box, stock strap, cables, charger, battery, manuals, etc - less than a total of 600 shutter actuations.

2. Six new batteries (1 Panasonic, 2 Up Start, and 3 Wasabi) - all with excellent charging characteristics and longevity.

3. Two battery chargers - 1 Panasonic, 1 third party.

4. Brown camera case with additional brown strap.

5. Schott style glass LCD protector screen.

6. Bonus included - Meike MK320 TTL dedicated adjustable head flash unit for Panasonic/Olympus (with box, instructions,

PLEASE NOTE: The small table-top tripod shown in the photos is not for sale - it was only used for staging the camera.

REASON FOR SELLING: Am getting older and we've become beset with some medical issues that insurance is not handling, so as "life happens," you adjust and sell off items that you may have heretofore enjoyed.

ASKING PRICE: $445 USD.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

METHOD OF PREFERRED CONTACT: If interested, or if you have additional questions, please PM me (do not just reply to thread because it may be several days before I get back to it).

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS M Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Fujifilm X-E2S Fujifilm X-T2 +7 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Fuquay-Varina, NC, United States

Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow