How many different interchangeable lenses do you have?

Started 2 months ago | Polls thread
fferreres Veteran Member • Posts: 6,894
Re: Heavy lens use

It'd the first time I see this idea and of course the first reaction when looking at the picture as...a fisheye, but how? It think it's pretty cool, and amazing to that every other week I discover something I didn't think was possible, from stereograms, to these 3D adapters for stereo using mirrors, to this.

Transparent materials and mirrors are just so miraculous and prolific, but that's also because light is so simple and at the same time so elusive a concept, that it may not even be a thing.

When I go camping at the sky is roaring at night, it's a light symphony with violinists from days, years, and billions of years ago, in unison working in my mind who puts it together just to say..."what a cute view". There's nothing but light there, actually, there isn't even light but it happens in the mind. It's just almost pure information.

Thanks for sharing this new clever device. I had not though it could be possible to invert the fov of a fisheye, nor had occurred to me it'd be interesting!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow