What would you want in the Xpro4?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
bowportes Veteran Member • Posts: 4,085
Re: What would you want in the Xpro4?

Miguel-C wrote:

bowportes wrote:

But really, the screen is neatly tucked away and protected, and immediately revealed whenever you want. What's not to like? Focus is more precisely checked in the EVF anyway (even if the X-Pro3 had a screen just like the X-Pro2).

I was out in the woods yesterday shooting small flowers. The X-Pro3 screen was perfect.

Its neatly tucked away? it has to be constantly out. How is that good design?

Mine certainly isn't constantly out.

Take a picture, flip out the screen. Take another picture, flip out the screen....

Why would anyone do that?

Either that or keep the flap open, which is what i would be forced to do with the camera. Its horrible.

Sometimes I shoot entire series with it out. It's not a bother at all

For people who like to compose using the back screen, the flap just extends the size of the camera, its fragile and oddly angled.

I haven't heard of it breaking. Have you?

It easily flips to the same plane as the back of the camera. What is odd about the angle of your camera back?

If this photo is supposed to demonstrate a problem, I'm not seeing it.

The camera clearly doesn't accommodate the way you shoot. No biggie; there are others that will.

-- hide signature --

Cordial Regards

bowportes's gear list:bowportes's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow