nikon z6 ii memory card problem

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
z6iinikon New Member • Posts: 1
nikon z6 ii memory card problem

I recently bought a z6 ii and given a sandisk 128gb extreme pro sd card with it. I am only using this card and cf card slot empty. Problems I am having are:

1st - I have an old multi card reader and it won't read the extreme pro card on both mac(10.13) and window(10) if I am correct unless it is uhs-2 card it should read even though it is slower (card reader, usb cable and ports are working fine)

2nd - The card saves photo and videos on the camera but when I connect the camera directly to my mac it won't transfer photos. There is no response when I connect the camera to mac so I open up iphoto to bring the photos and videos and ended up transferring video only. Also I tried with lightroom to transfer the file it comes up with error sth about corrupted file.

But I was able to transfer the file via wireless transfer utility and I bought new prograde card reader with uhs-2 and cfexpress card slots. With this reader I can tranfer the files as well.

So I am confused what is actually wrong. Can anybody explain this? I thought it was the memory card but now I am not sure.

Nikon Z6 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow