How many different interchangeable lenses do you have?

Started 2 months ago | Polls thread
Albert Silver Veteran Member • Posts: 3,373
Re: Like the thread about buying experiences…please don’t ask

Travis Butler wrote:

Albert Silver wrote:

Diacyclops81 wrote:

The category way too damned many should be included. I am not a store, so not over 500….but definitely over 125. Guess I ought to start a thread on how many useless SLR bodies do you have…don’t know how many defunct bodies I have purchased to get a lens included in the deal.

I throw them away.

Ugh. ;_; At least donate them to a repair shop for spare parts...

Really not worth it. Example: I picked up a Mamiya-Sekor 55 f/1.4 for $15, attached to a Mamiya film camera. The description was "very ugly", and lens was described as "grimy". Which helped my cause as I noticed it had a filter attached and it was the grimy part. Other potential buyers did not seem to catch on to this detail. I took a risk and the lens turned out to be in great shape, no scratches or fungus, and even the filter cleaned with some soap and water. But the camera? Quite worthless, and ebay has tons of lensless bodies at such prices unsold. Add to that I live in Brazil and here in Rio the demand for such a camera for parts is nil.

Albert Silver's gear list:Albert Silver's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Sigma 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM Tamron SP 35mm F1.8 Di VC USD +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow