Boatload of Fuji Gear! X-T3, X-T2, X-Pro1, 16-55 f2.8, 90 f2, 56 f1.2, 18-55 f2.8-4

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
harrisonjr98 New Member • Posts: 20
Boatload of Fuji Gear! X-T3, X-T2, X-Pro1, 16-55 f2.8, 90 f2, 56 f1.2, 18-55 f2.8-4

Spring cleaning some old bodies and lenses, as I've settled on an X-T4, 16-80 and some wide primes as my run-and-gun and don't need to keep all of these extras around. Please read the descriptions of each piece carefully before commenting! Also happy to do bundle deals if you want multiple. I ship via PayPal goods invoices for buyer/seller protection and can verify that I have a lot of feedback through eBay and Facebook Marketplace. The following assessment of condition is to the best of my ability - if you want more photos of a specific piece, please let me know and I'll be happy to take some. Pricing is based on the lowest I can find as "buy it now" on ebay within North America for similar condition pieces. All of the prices below include shipping, which I will cover for buyers anywhere in the United States.

Album with pictures of the gear, as well as a video of the focus ring in need of attention on the 16-55 (details below) https://imgur.com/a/eAUvaHY

First I have 3 bodies:

Fujifilm X-T3 Body - $900 - Original box included - Essentially mint condition with original box and packaging/accessories including the stock flash. If you view my profile, you'll notice I made a thread about a sticky d-pad yesterday. This ended up being that the d-pad had been slightly depressed on one corner during shipping and was a quick resolution. I had planned to keep it around as a second body but I'm second guessing myself so I'm throwing it in with the rest of these, and if it sells it sells! I'm asking $900 shipped, I only want to recoup my initial investment and don't need a penny more.

Fujifilm X-T2 Body - $600 - No original box - This body was my beloved workhorse until I got my X-T4 and has been sitting ever since. It's in what I would describe as good to very good cosmetic shape and has a small "buckle rash" (as we guitarists would call it!) on the exposure comp dial from a metal strap attachment rubbing against it. It's hardly noticeable in normal lighting and, of course, doesn't affect the camera functionally. Camera functions perfectly and will continue to be a beast of a daily-driver for many years to come.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Body - $450 - No original box - Older body with an X-Trans 1 sensor, in fair to good shape cosmetically with significant wear around the LCD - please see photos! I like to think it gives it character, but that's just me Again, like those above, camera is functionally perfect.

Then I have four lenses:

Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens - $780 - B+W clear filter and Fujifilm hood included - No original box - compare to used prices elsewhere online! The only reason I'm beating them significantly is because the manual-focus ring has an inconsistency to it that's indicative of needing a lube/servicing to clear up. Manual focus still *works* of course, it's just a bit friction-y. I included a video with sound at the end of the Imgur album to highlight this issue. This is obviously not an issue using AF, and because I never manually pull focus with this lens I did not notice the issue until evaluating the lens for this listing. The lens has been used with a clear filter to protect the front element and is optically excellent, as such.

Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens - $700 - B+W clear filter and Fujifilm hood included - Original box included - essentially mint copy of the 56 1.2. Protected during use by clear filter which I'm including. Original box and unused hood included as well.

Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR Lens - $680 - B+W clear filter, Lowepro case and Fujifilm hood included - No original box - also near-mint like the 56 and used only ever with the clear filter, so optically perfect.

Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens - $350 - No original box - definitely most used of the lenses I'm selling and priced accordingly. I'd prefer to ship this one in a bundle with one of the bodies or other lenses, since it's of lesser value, but I would also part with it individually. No original box, no hood, no filter, decent (typical for Fuji lenses) finish wear around the focus ring. Functionally perfect, optically excellent.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions about a particular piece, or to make a bundle deal, or anything at all - happy to answer! I am not ruthlessly firm on pricing as some sellers can be, and I'm especially willing to cut deals if you buy multiple items, so just let me know what you're thinking! Thanks for taking the time to read my listing.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Washington, DC, DC, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow