Under $1000 camera with great 4K and good IQ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
stitch19 Junior Member • Posts: 26
Under $1000 camera with great 4K and good IQ?

I abused my X-T2 and ruined it with the kit lens and I am trying slowly to get into video production business. My budget of 1000$ is super low I know, but you have to start somewhere. I did spend a big chunk on a drone so I can cover any video scenario needed.

With that in mind my biggest issue is the 60fps 4K which seems to be exclusive to high end expensive cameras only. It bothers me because slowing down the footage for more cinematic and smooth look is something I do all the time with my drone and my phone. And slowing down 30fps makes the footage look bad and not suitable for professional use.

Anyway I am between the

- Fujifilm X-T3(top choice but will have to wait to afford a lens for the body)

- Fujifilm X-S10 (2nd choice and seems overall amazing with IBIS, wish it had 60fps)

- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5(too expensive with lens, worth the wait to save money and buy?)

- Canon EOS M6 MK II(seems good all around but not great lens collection?)

Canon EOS M6 Canon EOS M6 II Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3 Panasonic GH5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow