XPro3 Changed The Way I Use My X100F

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RangerPhotog Regular Member • Posts: 153
XPro3 Changed The Way I Use My X100F

A while back I first dipped my toe in the Fuji pool by buying a X100f. I enjoyed using it.. A year later, I bought a XPro3. There are many who complain about the rear monitor/screen because of its designed. Well, this attribute never bothered me. In fact I feel that making on-the-fly shooting adjustments or a quick review of an image within the viewfinderfar quicker than on the screen. Well I took out the X100F this past weekend for the first time in a long time and found the illuminated screen REALLY annoying. Yeah it went off when my eye was up at viewfinder but clicked back on again when my eye left the viewfinder. Once I figured out how to turn the screen off at all times except for me actually hitting the play or menu buttons, I was a LOT more content. I will make on-the-fly or image review in the viewfinder like my XPro3. I suspect my battery life on my X100f will greatly improve. Just a positive remark on the XPro3 screen that is routinely maligned.

RangerPhotog's gear list:RangerPhotog's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A Fujifilm X100F Nikon D700 Nikon D810 Fujifilm X-Pro3 +4 more
Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow