Clunky software or am I missing something...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DaveJC
DaveJC Senior Member • Posts: 1,871
Clunky software or am I missing something...

Finished first week with Z7 ii and love the output. Coming from Fuji so I have found the implementation of some features almost archaic. Switching between drive modes was just a turn of the dial. On Z7, even using the i menu it is clunky. To do AE bracketing you must set it up and move drive mode to high speed or just take then one at a time. It just does not set all these up with that choice. Then if I want to move to Focus bracketing, I have to first turn off AE bracketing for FB to be an option. Then FB only runs from menu. On Fuji once set just hit shutter release to start a new bracket. Having to enter the menu for each and every implementation is just not fluid. Granted it is what it is until a FW update changes but these are really awkward multiple steps to do what just happened in Fuji cameras. Please correct me if I have missed something but so far I have not found and easier way to do these on line.

-- hide signature --

Fuji XT and GF shooter
DaveJC

DaveJC's gear list:DaveJC's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z7 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow