Second Camera buying advice, greatly appreciated

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jerry1234 New Member • Posts: 1
Second Camera buying advice, greatly appreciated

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy my second camera in the next week or two. I have been using the very old Canon 500D up until now, and am looking to upgrade to something a little less 2009!

I mainly use my 500D for aviation photography and video, however, the 500D seriously lacks in video capabilities as well as fairly limited photo performance too. I currently use the Sigma 28-300mm. I

I am looking to buy a camera that would be good for sports photography, documentary-style video and be good for aviation photography too. Good low light performance would also be preferable. I am planning on buying used as to get the best value camera I can get. I have no preferences as to full-frame or not, but something that would be around the £750 mark for the used camera body only. I am currently leaning towards the Sony A7II, however, the Panasonic G9 is another option, or the Canon 80D or 7DII.

I would love to hear any ideas you have about these cameras or any other camera suggestions you may have.

Regards,

Jerry

Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3) Canon EOS 80D Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow