Anyone with K3.III also using D7200/7500?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Satyaa Veteran Member • Posts: 4,310
Anyone with K3.III also using D7200/7500?

Does anyone who got the new K3.III also use a D7200 or D7500? I want to know if the AF is better than D7200 / equal to D7500. I also want to know if the 26MP files from K3.III are cleaner than those from D7200/7500.

Please share your experience with AF and IQ between the two. Also any experience with any long tele lens for wildlife.

I use a D7200 but do not have a super-tele zoom for wildlife. I've had bad luck with AFFT on both D7200 and D810. So, I am willing to try something else for wildlife.

The only DX lenses I have are a Sigma 18-35/1.8 Art and 18-140 DX. I can sell the D7200 + the 18-140. I can get the mount changed on the 18-35 Art.

I just need see that the K3.III performs comparably. If not, my next option is the Sony RX10 IV.

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

My posts/comments are just my opinion. I try to quote my experience to support my opinion, where appropriate. My disagreement with others' opinion is not a personal attack against the person, their knowledge or integrity. I politely explain why I disagree. If my comment is not clear, please ask.
I expect the same from others. And I hope to learn something from them. If they are attacking me as opposed to disagreeing with my opinion, I usually block them.

Nikon D7200 Nikon D7500 Nikon D810 Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow