Last chance to get Meta35!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
fpapp
fpapp Contributing Member • Posts: 950
Last chance to get Meta35!

For those of you not familiar with this software, it allows you to retrieve shooting data from the following cameras and embed the metadata in your scans.

Meta35 is compatible with the following cameras: Nikon F5, F6, F100, N90, N90s Canon EOS-1V Minolta Maxxum/Dynax 7D, 9D. Meta35 software requires one of the following OS versions for best experience: PC: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer Mac: OS X 10.9 to 10.12.6 (Works with Windows 10, doesn't work with the latest MAC OS's). For Minolta: (requires optional Minolta DS-100 data reader, a Smart Media card and a Smart Media card reader) Minolta Maxxum/Dynax 9D (requires optional DM-9 data back for data storage, a Smart Media card and a Smart Media card reader)

I had been planning to buy this to use with my F6 but I kept putting it off. Today I discovered that the Meta35 site is no longer active. I contacted Promote Systems, LLC, the company that makes this product and was told they are in the process of permanently closing before the end of the month. I was told they still had a few of the Meta35 (all three versions) still available and I immediately ordered one.If you want one, act now!

fpapp's gear list:fpapp's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A1000 Nikon D500 Nikon D5600 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +53 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow