How to add icc paper profiles to the library folder in OS 11.3.1

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kees1948 Forum Member • Posts: 80
How to add icc paper profiles to the library folder in OS 11.3.1

It appears they hid the libabry folder, my instructions from my Ilford website reads:

From MacOS 10.7 onward Apple has made the user library folder hidden by default.

It will be necessary to access this folder to successfully install your colour profiles. To access the hidden folder use one of the following methods.

• In the Finder, select Go -> Go To Folder.
  • In the Go To Folder dialog, type ~/Library
  • Click Go. Copy the profile into the Colorsync Folder.Alternatively:-Hold down the Alt (Option) key when using the Go menu. The user library folder is listed below the current user's home directory.Note: After you open the Library folder, you can drag the Library icon from the top of that window to the Dock, Side Bar, or toolbar so it's readily accessible.From MacOS 10.7 onwards the profile folder may be locked and can only be unlocked by an administrator, this may prevent profiles from being installed.<
    I don't even know how to find the Go menu in my finder, it is not obvious.
    Why do they have to make it so bloody user unfriendly?
    Anyone here who can help me?
    I have been printing for ten years using Apple Mac and Epson. It often was complicated, but now it got worse....
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow