Weekly Forum Photo Thread - anyone interested?

Started 1 month ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
left eye
left eye Senior Member • Posts: 2,341
Weekly Forum Photo Thread - anyone interested?

I'm surprised there is no weekly thread here for showing off our latest photos to the community for accolades or CC. I notice in other forums I contribute to, there is an amazing galvanising spirit to the 'Weekly Photo Thread', almost like a weekly magazine, something to look forward to.

This would need to be presented weekly by one of the Mods here, but just to test the waters on interest let's have a vote...

/

It would look something like this each week...

Title with date :

**Weekly Pentax Forum Photo Thread 8 May - 14 May**

Constant body text :

*Please reply to the original post but change the title to reflect the subject of your image(s) so that you post starts a new section.

*This thread should be a lot fun and can be a great learning experience: letting you show off what you and your Pentax camera can do.

*If you can provide details on the subject, camera, settings and processing, that would be great for people reviewing the images.

*If you have more than 10 images to share, please break them up into more than 1 posting.

*We have more than enough threads about the technology, so let's have some actual photos! Beginner or pro, doesn't matter. This thread is about enjoying photography and perhaps getting constructive feedback - never too late to learn!

left eye's gear list:left eye's gear list
Olympus E-300 Fujifilm GFX 50S Panasonic GH5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited +8 more
POLL
Yes, I would like to see a weekly photo thread here!
100% 10  votes
I have little or no interest in reading or contributing to a weekly photo thread.
0% 0  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow