Good examples from a sx50?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KRS503
KRS503 New Member • Posts: 20
Good examples from a sx50?

I’ve seen quite a few people here saying the sx50 is far superior to the sx70 with regards to image quality, but the majority of the examples from the sx50 that I can find look pretty bad to me... blurry, chromatic aberration, grainy. Where are the good examples?

I already have a DSLR that can take care of most of my photographical needs, but I’m looking to buy a superzoom camera for birding. And if the sx50 is as good as people claim, that would definitely save me some money... but I’m just not convinced based on the evidence I’ve seen so far.

Maybe the majority of the examples I’ve seen have been at the extreme end of the zoom? I know the quality on most point and shoot zooms tends to drop at the far end... so if anyone can share some examples in the 600-1000mm range (and some at 1200mm to compare) it would be much appreciated!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot SX70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow