A local car show

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
snapa
snapa Veteran Member • Posts: 5,011
A local car show

I decided to go out to take a few pictures last weekend to a local car show that takes place once a month. This was the first time I went for about a year, figured I see if any new cars were there. All of these shots were taken around noon, so the harsh light was difficult, but I did my best. I used a high tried to not only get the cars, but the people and backgrounds in focus.

All shots were taken with my a6300 & Sony 18-135, I really like this combo! It is definitely an excellent walk around lens when going out for a day without thinking about changing lenses. If anyone is thinking about upgrading the 16-50 and/or 55-210, just do it! I have not used either of those lenses after buying the 18-135, it replaced both of them.

It's a bit different from my usual wildlife pictures, but I like hope you like them anyway. Any and all comments, questions or critique are always welcome as usual. Thanks for looking.

A nice looking truck with a fantastic bike in the back that matched it. Could the Sony 20mm f2.8 done much better?

The guy behind this station wagon was the owner, he said he got it from his father.

It looks fast to me?

Do you think this is a loud car?

A Ford 100, before the Ford 150 best selling truck of all time.

A cobra GT, nice car!

A classic!

Looks like a nice camper!

Toyota did make some nice trucks.

And jeeps.

Not sure what it is, but it looks fast.

I saw this on my walk back to my car. The lens renders colors very well, IMHO.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, so make the best of it while you can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/
https://grob.smugmug.com/Wildlife-Pictures/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +4 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow