Lensbaby mount swap?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP petrochemist Veteran Member • Posts: 3,056
Re: Lensbaby mount swap?

Andy1712 wrote:

Thank You.

Regarding the Composer; The sweet 50 seems the only recommended lens, tell the truth I have enough 50's and at 100 with m 4/3 I don't feel the need for another. Are you aware of wider lenses that are great with the Composer?

The lens baby is VERY different to any other lens. I don't know where you got the sweet 50 as the only recommended lens that's total garbage. It may be the lens that suited the reviewer best, but that's a very different matter.

The optics I have available are the older ones with magnetic apertures - more of a pain to use but considerably cheaper. both the models I have work with the composer (but are also 50mm lenses.

They do may a wide angle/tele add on kit as well as a couple of newer 35mm lenses these will all work with the composer. I believe even the fish eye works with the composer but lensbaby say that doesn't benefit from tilting so I'll stick to my other fisheyes.

petrochemist's gear list:petrochemist's gear list
Pentax K100D Sigma SD14 Pentax K-7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +15 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow