A7 II no camera sensor output on LCD?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP jcun4128 New Member • Posts: 22
Re: A7 II no camera sensor output on LCD?

Haha I'm not sorry I'm just dumb oh well. No I think it's because of that short that happened for me, which only happened because I kept having to take this camera apart so many times. The AF/MF switch was something that I didn't realize till later/had to take apart again to fix. I had it all ready and then I accidentally yanked out the LCD ribbon cable from the camera again... I don't know how many times I disassembled this thing.

It's not a huge deal  as I mentioned I'll probably do a mod where I use an HDMI-connected 3.5" display... from a quick glance they're not that slim though (due to driver board/power) oh well... reminder of my stupidity.

Here are some shots and two videos in a clip .

I'm not entirely sure what angle of a picture you're looking for. The latch is flush with the top of the display and it's vertical. There is a little tab in the body to catch it.

vertical

notch on body to catch lcd latch

jcun4128's gear list:jcun4128's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a7 II Sony a7R III Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow