FT: trade my Fuji X-H1 kit for your Sony kit

Started 1 month ago | Trades thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Somnambulist Squirrel Regular Member • Posts: 153
FT: trade my Fuji X-H1 kit for your Sony kit

Interested in swapping my Fuji kit for your Sony kit?

After my A7Rii needed to move on, I figured it was time to give the Fuji system a try. Picked up this X-H1 from MPB in Excellent+ condition, along with a couple of primes and two zooms (Viltrox 23mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.8, Fuji 18-55mm f2.8-4 and 50-230mm f4.5-6.3), all in excellent shape. I could also include a nice vintage manual Minolta Rokkor 50mm f1.4 prime with an MD-FX adapter. Body has about a 12500 shutter count.

Putting this out there in case anyone is thinking of making the switch and wants to swap. I would consider full frame (Gen 2+) or APS-C bodies (a6xxx series), and generally prefer primes with Sony (but will consider whatever).

The X-H1 is an awesome camera, I'm entirely impressed, but I just am not connecting with it like I hoped to. Yes, I'm probably being impatient, but whatever. Let me know if this is of interest to you.

Somnambulist Squirrel's gear list:Somnambulist Squirrel's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-3N Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm 50-230mm II 7artisans 25mm F1.8 +6 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Middlebury, VT, United States

Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow