matteroner Senior Member • Posts: 1,174
Re: LR Tips for GFX Files

Rob de Loe wrote:

matteroner wrote:

Rob de Loe wrote:

matteroner wrote:

Good tips.

My tip.

If you shoot jpg and raw you can easily get that jpg profile to be applied to the raw image by selecting camera settings under the develop settings on import.

Can you explain Matt?

What you wrote suggests there's a way to apply whatever settings were used to create the JPEG, including in-camera adjustments, to the RAW file on import.

I'm not seeing any options to apply camera settings on import, beyond the ones that I see when I'm importing RAW only sessions. In Lightroom I can apply Adobe's version of the Fuji JPEG profiles (but I don't need the JPEG to do that).

Applying the profile will give the same result. But that's an added step. When I import I want all the files to look like what the camera showed me. Just my preference to help me remember what I was thinking at the time.

Here is the area to change it. This may also work when shooting raw only, but I haven't tried it.

Edit: it works even when shooting raw only.

Strange. I don't have that option.

Look in the defaults tab

matteroner's gear list:matteroner's gear list
Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GF 110mm F2 Fujifilm GF 45mm F2.8 Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 80D +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow