LR Tips for GFX Files

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Greg7579
OP Greg7579 Forum Pro • Posts: 13,576
Re: LR Tips for GFX Files

matteroner wrote:

Good tips.

My tip.

If you shoot jpg and raw you can easily get that jpg profile to be applied to the raw image by selecting camera settings under the develop settings on import. This gives you a great starting point imo. You can always save it as a virtual copy and revert another to the adobe version. But I've had images where I edit like crazy and can't get back to what the original jpg looked like. This way I can start there, but still have the raw flexibility.

I think when I go out today I will shoot raw plus jpeg and import the raws with the camera's develop settings.  I didn't know you could do that.

When that happens do you see where the sliders moved off of default, or does that set a new default so the sliders are in the middle? In other words, can you see what the in-camera settings being brought into LR did in LR?

I'm unclear on this.

-- hide signature --
 Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Leica Q2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow