Brand new X100V acting weird - black screens, blinking lights etc.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LukaMrk New Member • Posts: 11
Brand new X100V acting weird - black screens, blinking lights etc.

Hey photographers!

I just bought a X100V and I love it to death, BUT, I've been having some weird troubles with it, namely;

* Sometimes when I transfer photos from my camera to my phone through the app and then disconnect, the camera shows a black screen, the lights are blinking in green and orange and after a while the camera remains black and unresponsive, despite still being on, forcing me to restart it. Is this as it should?

* When I remove the lens cap while the camera is on (as I'm starting it), the screen goes blinking in white / black and I have to restart it with the cap turned off. This doesn't happen ever time but I've seen it 2-3 times already. Removing the cap before starting the camera is needed no?

* Sometimes when I photograph and go to "play" mode to view my photos, the screen goes black and the lights go green and orange as before for a looong time. I've seen that it means the photos are processing, but should it really take 1-2 mins?

Thank you! I hope you can help me out

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow