your FZ "sweet spot": from FZ28 to FZ1000

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
GeraldW Veteran Member • Posts: 8,801
Re: your FZ "sweet spot": from FZ28 to FZ1000

Stuart,

I just recently bought a new FZ300.  I don't still have the first one, so I can't do side by side comparison's; but the second one seems to me to be better in color and maybe a bit in noise.

As long as these cameras have been in production, I'd expect some running changes.  A small thing perhaps; but my second FZ300 did not come with the same charger as the first one.  USA cameras came with a charger with folding prongs to be plugged directly into an outlet.  The new one came with a wall power supply with fixed prongs, a changing cradle for the cell, and a cable to connect the two.  Probably related to the ability to charge the battery in-camera.  The point being that running changes are made and two examples several years apart can be different.  We certainly found that with early vs late FZ200's.

-- hide signature --

Jerry

GeraldW's gear list:GeraldW's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon SX220 HS Canon PowerShot G15 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Canon G7 X II +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow