Canon m6ii, Sony a6600, or Sony A7C

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Shane F Junior Member • Posts: 26
Re: Sony might release a new APS-C in May

i have eliminated the a-6600. But I have added the fugifilm XT-4 to the mix. I am reading some incredible reviews on this camera. The prices of these cameras are not that much different. But the lens are significant.  I saw the A7C and the A6600 and if i go sony I think i would get the A7C with a 24mm-60mm walk around lens. they have as a reasonable price at about $1700. I can rent a good zoom when I travel for under $100 per week. Now the Fugifilm is in the same price range and great Image quality. I need to play with it.  The Canon m6 mark ii is the cheapest and I can get a good long zoom with it for $1400. I have a Tamron 70mm-300mm and just need an adapter and i am good to go.

My most important features I am looking for are portability and image quality.  All these cameras are about the same size. I want a nice every day lens and probably a telephoto zoom in the future. I can pick up a small flash as i have a jumbo 10 year old flash which is large and heavy.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow