Ordered R5 yesterday

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
danferrin Regular Member • Posts: 436
Re: Ordered R5 yesterday

Good luck with reading that manual.  I gave up and watched videos and asked questions.  I did download the manual to my iPad and have searched it a few times.  Actually, the camera is pretty easy to figure out and use if you've been a Canon user.  So far, I haven’t bought any RF lenses.  I have just about everything I really need in EF, but I do want a 70-200 f/2.8 just for taking photos f my grandkids.  If I was going to be using it professionally, I’d probably want the RF version for its better IS if nothing else, but I'm looking at used EF version 1 or 2 prices, and thinking that makes more sense for my use, although my 70-200 f/4 version 1 is probably all I really need.

have fun with your R5.  It’s a long way from that RB67, which I shot back in the 1970s myself, alongside my Spotmatics.

-- hide signature --

My life is a circle of confusion - photography is my meditation.
See my work at www.danferrinphotography.com

danferrin's gear list:danferrin's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS RP Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 20-35mm F3.5-4.5 USM +16 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow