Should I upgrade from my Canon D70?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Shane F Junior Member • Posts: 26
Re: Should I upgrade from my Canon D70?

Inhave excluded the D90. I kind of stopped using the D70 because of size.

I have narrowed it down to Sony A6600 with 18-135mm. It is small compact and is better than what I have now! 
The Sony A7C with 24-60mm lens Small compact and great walk around lens $1700! and I can get a small flash and if I travel I can rent a zoom lens for landscapes for $100 per week.

I have played with both and am leaning toward the A7C. However the Canon M6 mark ii with 18-150 is compact 33 MP and under $1300 a big wow. I have been unable to find one near me but I have 3 weeks before I go to Disney for my daughter’s birthday, then my sons graduation and then Iceland.  In between my daughter rides horse so I may take some video!
I think that pretty much sums up the type of photos i take.  I want a camera lens that will give great photos and is portable. I don’t mind having a long lens as backup on trips but I want to have that one everyday walk around camera lens   I would say the A6600 is my 3rd choice

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow