Where did everyone move?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Ricardo00 Contributing Member • Posts: 971
Re: Where did everyone move?

twomonts1 wrote:

I am using that for everything except active wildlife.

Since more than 90% of my photos are active wildlife, I haven't switched. On a photo trip, it is simpler to just use one camera, so my D500 will have to do for my landscape shots, except when I end up using my iPhone! If you said that you find that your Z7ii could surpass the D500 for active wildlife, I would think about switching. Or if Nikon introduced a 600mm pf f/5.6 for the mirrorless line of cameras (why should I bother with an adaptor to use my 500mm PF lens on a Z camera that is not as good as a D500). Maybe the Z9 will be able to focus as fast as a D500 (or Sony a9).

PS. Not to get to far off topic, I had an Olympus SLR film camera and bought a Sony Mavica digital camera when they came out. That was so long ago they used floppy disks for memory. I was so happy popping out the floppy disk and sticking it into my computer and seeing the pictures.

Ricardo00's gear list:Ricardo00's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
B37
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow